|I need your opinion
Mar 7, 2009
My doctor suspected that I may have hepatitis so she had me take a blood test. These are the results: HBsAg nonreactive; HBeAG nonreactive; Anti-HBc IgG nonreactive; Anti-HBc IgM non-reactive; Anti-HAV IgM non-reactive. Can you tell me what this means?
Response from Dr. McGovern
hep B core AB reactive
Acute Hepatitis C and HIV
- Does Echinacea Conflict With Hiv Drugs?
- Should I Have Dental Work Done If I Have Thrush?
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 2 Weeks?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.