I need your opinion
Mar 7, 2009
My doctor suspected that I may have hepatitis so she had me take a blood test. These are the results: HBsAg nonreactive; HBeAG nonreactive; Anti-HBc IgG nonreactive; Anti-HBc IgM non-reactive; Anti-HAV IgM non-reactive. Can you tell me what this means?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Hiv Affect The Brain?
- Which Is Worse Simplex Herpes 1 Or Simplex Herpes 2?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Precautions Can You Take If Someone Has Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.