|hep B core AB reactive
Mar 7, 2009
My hepatitis B core AB total is reactive and my hepatitis B surface antibody QL is reactive. Can you tell me what this means?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The combination of hepatitis core and surface antibody positivity means past exposure of hepatitis B with complete clearance. You are not at risk for chronic liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Anxiety Prostitute Broken Condom Unprotected Oral
- How Do Lymphokines And Cytokines Impact HIV?
- How Does Cbc Interpreted In Case Oh Hiv Infection?
- How Long Does Meth Stay In System?
- How Serious Is Unprotected Sex Between HIV Positive People?
- Importance Of HIV And AIDS Vaccines In Clinical Use
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.