PLEASE ASK MY QUESTION

Hallo, Barbara,

My Husband diagnosed hiv+ December, 2007, I did also the hiv test and I am hiv negative, I my self finished all the control and now Doctor already approved, I dont have any problem concerning HIV. He said I am now finished. And now I am healthy with my four small children.

PLEASE HELP ME I AM GETTING COMFUSION: (1) It is very difficulty for me to do sex with my husband because I know his hiv status. No No sex, but I want to know if he safe to safe just touching touching my vaginal with his fingers, will there any transmission or he should wear the gloves. Because If I tell him to use gloves touching my vaginal he is not agree to use gloves. He says there is no problem touching with fingers.

(2) If semen/sperm touches in a small part of the skin body for example in hip or hand etc. is there any some hiv transmission.

(3) I want only to know is there any transmission to sleep everyday in one room with infected person.

(4) Is there any hiv transmission via spoon fork and knife.

PLEASE HELP ME; YESTERDAY HE WANTED TO TOUCH MY VAGINAL I WAS AFRAID, I WENT QUIKLY SLEEPING MY OWN ROOM; HELP ME TODAYTO ANSWER MY QUESTION. I AM GETTING CONFUSION:

You should direct your HIV questions to the HIV forum please. Your husband is correct that you will not get HIV from touching your vagina. It is okay to share spoons and forks. Sperm next to your skin will not transmit infection.

hepatitis
Diet and Liver Health