Mar 7, 2009
can one week before going abroad and have the hepatitis vaccine done will protect me prom the disease
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is some protection, but for full protection, it is best to get the vaccine about 10 to 14 days prior.
About Hep B
PLEASE ASK MY QUESTION
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.