Mar 7, 2009
can one week before going abroad and have the hepatitis vaccine done will protect me prom the disease
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There is some protection, but for full protection, it is best to get the vaccine about 10 to 14 days prior.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.