Mar 7, 2009
can one week before going abroad and have the hepatitis vaccine done will protect me prom the disease
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There is some protection, but for full protection, it is best to get the vaccine about 10 to 14 days prior.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Listerine Helpful For Treating Thrush?
- Whats The Longest You Can Live With Hiv?
- If You Have Hiv Where Would A Rash Appear?
- Are There People Out There Who Have The Hiv Virus But Never Get Sick?
- Thrush In Mouth And Vagina Passed During Sex
- What Does It Mean When People Get Thrush On Their Tongue?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.