Mar 7, 2009
can one week before going abroad and have the hepatitis vaccine done will protect me prom the disease
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is some protection, but for full protection, it is best to get the vaccine about 10 to 14 days prior.
About Hep B
PLEASE ASK MY QUESTION
- Is Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Safe?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Erotic Massage
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.