Mar 2, 2009
my friend has fatty liver. his last sgpt level is 72. is his condition alarming?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Fatty liver can lead to liver scarring. However, I cannot tell from this information if he has fibrosis. He will need further evaluation.
Fatty liver can occur due to alcohol use, being overweight, having high lipids, or diabetes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Toilet Splash Scared I Have AIDS
- Touching Used Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Vaginal Sex Risk Of Getting AIDS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Bottom?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Broken Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.