Mar 2, 2009
my friend has fatty liver. his last sgpt level is 72. is his condition alarming?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Fatty liver can lead to liver scarring. However, I cannot tell from this information if he has fibrosis. He will need further evaluation.
Fatty liver can occur due to alcohol use, being overweight, having high lipids, or diabetes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.