Mar 2, 2009
my friend has fatty liver. his last sgpt level is 72. is his condition alarming?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Fatty liver can lead to liver scarring. However, I cannot tell from this information if he has fibrosis. He will need further evaluation.
Fatty liver can occur due to alcohol use, being overweight, having high lipids, or diabetes.
Can I get Hiv or Aids from dry sex?
About Hep B
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.