For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Hepatitis symptoms

In the past two years I have been feeling pain in my liver and also I have dark colored urine and my feces are yellow, I went to the doctor but she didnt detect liver inflammation so didnt order blood tests to detect any particular condition. My pain still there and Im starting to get worried, I want to get tested for hepatitis b and c but the problem is that I don't have the money to afford both tests; about the Hepatitis b I had two risky situations both of unprotected oral sex to women, about the hepatitis c, I dont know if this is a risky situation, I was thrown to a septic ditch when I was like eight years old. Concerning to that, Obviously I need the HBV test, ¿But do you think that the HCV test is necessary? remember that, by now, I dont have enough money for both but if it is necessary I will do an effort. Please answer, is very important for me is about my health. Best regards from Colombia.

You do not seem to be at risk for hepatitis C. Your hepatitis B risk is probably low also.

Atripla's Effect on Liver?
Can I get Hiv or Aids from dry sex?