Recently diagnosed hiv&hepc

I am 25 years old and was recently diagnosed as hiv+ I immediately found an infectious disease specialist to work with.On my second visit to check my blood work we found out I also have HepC my cd4 was 390 and a viral load of 100,000 . She started me on Atripla wanting to get my viral load lower before we started hep c treatment is this the best course of action?

I like that plan of action completely.

I think your chance of responding to HCV therapy will be better if your HIV virus is suppressed. There is also data to suggest that treatment of HIV itself slows down fibrosis progression in the liver.

Sounds like a good plan...

Hepatitis B and marriage
Atripla's Effect on Liver?