Mar 2, 2009
I am a chronic infected with Hepa B. I had sex with my girlfried two times without protection. I withdraw outside on both occassions. Could it be possible that she got infected? My DNA level is 300 IU
Response from Dr. McGovern
Because your DNA level is low, hopefully she was not infected. However, it is very important that she go for testing and get immunized if she is not protected. The vaccine works extremely well..
hepatitis b and hiv.
Hepatitis B and marriage
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.