Mar 2, 2009
I am a chronic infected with Hepa B. I had sex with my girlfried two times without protection. I withdraw outside on both occassions. Could it be possible that she got infected? My DNA level is 300 IU
Response from Dr. McGovern
Because your DNA level is low, hopefully she was not infected. However, it is very important that she go for testing and get immunized if she is not protected. The vaccine works extremely well..
hepatitis b and hiv.
Hepatitis B and marriage
- Can You Get HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sharing A Razor
- Nipple Sucking How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex Scared I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.