twinrix questions

I had the twinrix vacine about 4 years ago for the first dose. I didn't follow the recommeded timeframe, and had the second dose roughly 8-12 months at least after the first doses. I have never had the thirs does since then. I have been have some medical problems over the last few months. I had a postive hep a antibodies test come back. They order a test for IgG and IgM. But I am jsut wondering, because of the vaccines is this test suppose to show positive results...and because of being over the time frame for doses would this interfere with the lasb tests etc? thanks

Yes I would expect that your immunization would lead to a positive IgG test for HAV.

risk of hepB from recieving oral sex
hepatitis b and hiv.