risk of hepB from recieving oral sex

Respected doctor!! i m a confused man from india who is living in japan.i had recieved oral sex from a gal unknown status of hiv and hepatitis B.could you please help me to answer how much i m t risk of hiv and hepB from recieving oral sex not more than one minute and it was not wild either.i mean no deep throat.just she had dried lips but no cuts i seen.i didn't do any vaginal or anal sex.i hope you will give me answer soon.in japan for me very difficult to find a doctor who can speak english.your answer can show me the right way and let me know ehere should i go.i had recieved 4 weeks negative test for hiv and hepB.i know its so quick but just wanted to release my stress.

I would not expect you to acquire HBV from this exposure.

I would get immunized against hepatitis B in the future so you will be protected from any future exposure.

In great fear
twinrix questions