|In great fear
Mar 2, 2009
I have chronic hepatitis B. ABout 10 times I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. He is on medication for thyroids(i think he has been on this medication for quite some years). What are the chances that he got infected with Hep B. Becaus he is taking the thyroids medication is there anyway that this medication can somehow prevent him from getting hep B?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your boyfriend needs to be checked for hepatitis B right away and immunized if he is susceptible.
risk of hepB from recieving oral sex
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Condom Slipped
- Do People Get HIV From Sensual Massage?
- Urine And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.