For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

In great fear

I have chronic hepatitis B. ABout 10 times I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. He is on medication for thyroids(i think he has been on this medication for quite some years). What are the chances that he got infected with Hep B. Becaus he is taking the thyroids medication is there anyway that this medication can somehow prevent him from getting hep B?

Your boyfriend needs to be checked for hepatitis B right away and immunized if he is susceptible.

risk of hepB from recieving oral sex