Mar 2, 2009
For the 8 years I have had ruq pain, concentrated yellow urine, bowel movements that appear light brown/tan like. I have had the hep b pannel done 2 times. Both negative. Hcv antibody negative 2 times and hcv RNA negative 1time. 3 sets of liver enz, all normal. I have had unprotected sex with a woman who has hep b and c infection right before my symptoms started. Should I rule out hepatitis and move on?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Sounds like you should "move on" as you suggested.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vibramycin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.