Mar 2, 2009
For the 8 years I have had ruq pain, concentrated yellow urine, bowel movements that appear light brown/tan like. I have had the hep b pannel done 2 times. Both negative. Hcv antibody negative 2 times and hcv RNA negative 1time. 3 sets of liver enz, all normal. I have had unprotected sex with a woman who has hep b and c infection right before my symptoms started. Should I rule out hepatitis and move on?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Sounds like you should "move on" as you suggested.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Dentists At Risk For Hiv With Hiv Positive Patients?
- Canker Sores And Hiv Transmission?
- Hiv Transmission Probability
- Can You Get Hepatitis C By Swallowing Blood?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Tuberculosis False Positive Antigen Blood Test Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.