Mar 2, 2009
is there any need to seek treatment after 4 years of co-infection? would I be too far gone? Co-infected at the same time.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Certainly fine to proceed with treatment. First you should have evaluation to determine if you certainly need therapy. You should start with a test for HCV RNA to see if you are viremic (have virus in your blood).
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.