Mar 2, 2009
is there any need to seek treatment after 4 years of co-infection? would I be too far gone? Co-infected at the same time.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Certainly fine to proceed with treatment. First you should have evaluation to determine if you certainly need therapy. You should start with a test for HCV RNA to see if you are viremic (have virus in your blood).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.