|38 weeks pregnant and worried about nail file exposure
Mar 2, 2009
I am scheduled to be induced on March 5th and now scared to death. I went for a manicure Saturday and was "knicked" by the nail file next to my cuticle. I did not bleed however in thinking this over, the manicurist did not use a new nail file (it was already in his drawer). I am now scared that I have exposed myself and the baby to hepatitis. Any advice?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not concerned about your exposure.
Best wishes to you for your upcoming delivery. Very exciting!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.