|Hepatitus a abd b
Mar 2, 2009
How long are the vaccinations good for? THX
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis A and B immunizations provide many years of immunity; HAV can be for decades. HBV immunity often varies from person to person; that is why we recommend checking your HBV titers (levels) after an exposure to be certain your antibody levels are still protective.
HCV and Hep B Risk - Nail Cutters (freaking out)
38 weeks pregnant and worried about nail file exposure
- Can You Get Hiv During Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Transfer Hiv Through Aids Rashes And Bumps?
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Cure Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.