hipatitis b,c

i am a nurse aid one of my patient wanted to wash up so i took his basin that was used the day before in his night table i went to the bathroom to fill the basin with water an soap and as i was putting the basin on his table water splashed in my eye , am i a risk for hipatitis b or c i did not see dlood in his basin but what if there was some blood that i did not notice am i in danger for hip b,c?

Even with frank blood in your eye, the risk would be extremely low. So this exposure is even that less concerning. However, as an healthcare employee, you should always go to the EHS for evaluation if you ever have questions about any exposure for your own protection.

You should also know if your HBV immumization worked in the past. Check your surface antibodies.

pls help me interpret the result
HCV and Hep B Risk - Nail Cutters (freaking out)