Mar 2, 2009
Doc,i was diagnosed with hep c1a and cirrhosis i lost 15 pounds .is their any way i can gain muscle or weight.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would certainly discuss this issue with your physician to be certain that there may not be a specific cause of your weight loss...I would not expect this from cirrhosis alone.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.