|i am confused
Feb 21, 2009
i was diagnosed HBsAg when i was at the age 19.and now im 23,i only intake some vitamins...dont you think i still have it?is it acute?please answer me doc.thank you so much.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Acute - means recently acquired infection.
Since you know you had it four years ago, if your HBsAg is still reactive, then you would have chronic disease.
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- Hep B Vaccine Nonconverter
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.