Feb 21, 2009
IS GILLBERT SYNDROM CONTEGIOUS DESEASE
Response from Dr. McGovern
Gilbert's syndrome is not really a "disease" that causes any impact on health. It just tells us that a patient may handle bile a bit differently than others and their bilirubin level may be a bit higher than others. There are really no important clinical implications. It is certainly not contagious.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.