Feb 21, 2009
IS GILLBERT SYNDROM CONTEGIOUS DESEASE
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Gilbert's syndrome is not really a "disease" that causes any impact on health. It just tells us that a patient may handle bile a bit differently than others and their bilirubin level may be a bit higher than others. There are really no important clinical implications. It is certainly not contagious.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.