Feb 21, 2009
sir, 1999 hepatitis b after treatment 6 months hepatitis b neagative,last 10 years i am testing many times hiv,hepatitis b tests all results negative, but my mind is afraid, plz tell agin re effect hepatitis b ???
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You should be reassured by negative testing. If you are still anxious you should have further counseling with your physician - not further testing...Symptoms of chronic hepatitis can simply be fatigue - a symptom that most of us can have from just working too hard or having too much stress. It is a very nonspecific symptom.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Achy Balls After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.