|i don,t knowww
Feb 21, 2009
i shared a drink with a friend who had sex with a guy who is hepa b positive.i haven't completed my hepa b vaccine. I'll be receiving my third dose this coming month. is it possible that i'm infected? what kind of test should I do?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You are not at risk but your friend should be seen by her physician to check to see if she has been immunized in the past and if so - does she have protective antibodies. Hepatitis B can be transmitted by sexual intercourse.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.