Re: Co-Infection and Drop in CD4

Hi Doc Barbara,

Greetings again from the Philippines.

Thank you for your reply

Once again I would like to ask you because I received a shot of White Blood Cell from my Doctor (Neupogen)to improve my WBC count? And she also asked me to stop treatment with interferon because of a drop in my WBC, Platelet and CD4 count and told me that since my Hep B DNA Viral load is very low its okay to stop but my other liver doctor is telling me otherwise and not to stop and complete the 48 weeks. (I am already on my 7 months) Please help. Thank you once again.

I would agree that I would not stop treatment since neupogen works so quickly in improving WBC counts.

hep c1a
i don,t knowww