hep c1a

I was dignosed with hep c1a and cirrhosis iv lost 20 pounds from 180 to 160,Im trying to gain weight but i cant . im taking propalonol and spironolacton for cirrhosis and lactulose.hep c im trying to get medicaid for treatment. why did i lost alot of weight? can i gain weight again? thank you Doc.

I would discuss with your doctor the possibility of getting an ultrasound to look at the liver structure more carefully. I would also get a general doctor to determine if there are other causes of weight loss that may not be related to your cirrhosis.

Chance of SVR?
Re: Co-Infection and Drop in CD4