|what is diffused fatty liver?
Feb 14, 2009
i was diagnosed to have diffused fatty liver thru ultrasound only, my doctor told to control my diet, only apple juice and olive oil cleansing i did for 2 weeks, i am not overweight, nor diabetic, but my average bp is 140/100 given medication for my bp maintenance only. for my liver meds there is none? i left for overseas wasnt able to come back to my doctor, shld i continue those cleansing and 1 medication dor my bp? thnaks beck
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would have testing for your cholesterol and triglycerides to see if you need treatment for abnormal lipids.
HIV and Hepatitis
Chance of SVR?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.