For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

what is diffused fatty liver?

i was diagnosed to have diffused fatty liver thru ultrasound only, my doctor told to control my diet, only apple juice and olive oil cleansing i did for 2 weeks, i am not overweight, nor diabetic, but my average bp is 140/100 given medication for my bp maintenance only. for my liver meds there is none? i left for overseas wasnt able to come back to my doctor, shld i continue those cleansing and 1 medication dor my bp? thnaks beck

I would have testing for your cholesterol and triglycerides to see if you need treatment for abnormal lipids.

HIV and Hepatitis
Chance of SVR?