HIV and Hepatitis

dear dr.McGovern.. I'm a 21 year old male. 3 months ago I have an unprotected oral sex with a sex worker (I'm only receiving the oral sex, nothing else than that.. no kissing,no vaginal/anal intercourse,etc). I don't know if there's any bleeding in her mouth or not, but I think there's no bleeding. On my penis I think there's no bleeding too. Yesterday (3 months from that incident), I was get tested for HIV and it's negative. But, I've read in some forum, that there's a person that his/her HIV and Hepatitis detected 1 year after the incident. So, I was worried if there's Hepatitis so the HIV status can't be detected because of the decreased of the immune system... There's no symptoms or abnormality in this 3 months... This anxiety is killing me doc... please help me to answer this question... and if there's some suggestion for me, that will be great... thank you doctor...

For either HBV or HCV or HIV I would consider this a low risk exposure. Your 3 month HIV test is extremely reassuring. I would only recommend testing for Hepatitis B surface antibody to see if you were immunized in the past. If not, it would be a good idea to get vaccinated to protect you against hepatitis B exposures in the future.

Urgent Plz - HCV
what is diffused fatty liver?