Urgent Plz - HCV

In June 2008 i diagonsed as HCV infected and i stared the treatment from Mid of July 2008 (Having the

Injections in my Stomach on alternate days).In Oct 2008 my doctor was suggested me to have and

QULITATIVE HCV PCR - RNA and the report was cleared and Saying that "RNA NOT DETECTED" and then i

continued the treatment until JAN 2009 and got the 72th injection on 08/01/2009.Then i decied to back to work

and as per my Company Requirement i i went to a public clinic to have the Hepatites Infection Profile test and the Result was showig that HCV Result is POSITIVE and Ranges NEGATIVE.Can you Please tell me that what does it mean?M i still infected?Or my staff is not risk means can it b transfer to anyone? please i need the Urgent Reply

Thanks

GOD BELSS YOU ALL

It is important to distinguish between a HCV antibody test and a HCV viral load test.

The antibody test will most likely be positive for life and indicates past infection.

The viral load test is useful to follow when treating a patient so you can determine how fast the treatment is working. AFter treatment - the virus should be undetectable if the treatment worked.

So you need to determine which test was performed.

hcv genotype 1a ultrasound results
HIV and Hepatitis