|nurse clarification please
Feb 14, 2009
hi dr. would a nurse with these results be eligible to work in a hospital?
HBsAg Negative Anti-HBs positive > 1000.0 Anti-HBc positive
please let me knnow. protected?thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes, I would expect that these tests should enable you to work because the tests indicate past exposure but not chronic infection.
Hepatitis Testing and HIV
I INFECTED MY BOYFRIEND WITH HEP B!
- Can I Get Hiv If I Touched The Infected Person's Bloody Finger?
- Percent Of Prostitutes With Hiv
- Hiv Testing 6 Weeks After Sex
- Folic Acid Deficiency And Peripheral Neuropathy
- A Positive Hiv Antibody Test Result Means
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.