For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

level of protection

hello dr have a blessed day. I wanna ask if having anti- hbc IGG reactive means im protected for life and dont need for vaccination? I am hbsag non-reactive my husband is reactive and on baraclude treatment.. i wana ask also on his latest hvb dna test results was less than 6 IU/ml. on his past 2 test got the same result. does it mean theres a smallest chance for a not detected result?

It sounds like your husband's treatment is working very well with two good results in series. I would recommend anti-HBs (antibodies against Hepatitis B surface antibody) to determine if you are protected or not. If your level of anti-HBs is <10, I would get immunized.

can i resume unprotected sex?
cirrhosis 4