hep b lab results

tested neg for hep b (9) months after possible exposure (neg antibody) neg antigen) neg e-antigen) however + viral load count at 730. Dr. retested viral load count 2 weeks later undectable then re-tested it for a 3rd time undectable negative antigen, antibody, also does this mean that it was a lab error? the only problem is I am having symptons of hep b in the sense of pain under the right rib and aches and pains through out body. My alt/ast was at 180 but dropped to 30/30 I am seeing gastro doctor but im not satisfied. Please help

The rise in liver function tests - if related to hepatitis B - should be accompanied by significant viremia and a reactive surface antigen (HBsAg). Your level of viremia was extremely low and then non-detectable. If this was the tail end of infection that subsequently cleared, your anti-HBcore IgG should be positive by now. Make certain that has been done.

If this doesn't explain your clinical course, I would also be certain that you have had testing for other hepatitis viruses such as HAV and HCV.

Hepatitis
can i resume unprotected sex?