Feb 14, 2009
can the hepatitis transmitted by french kiss or sliva?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Transmission of hepatitis B virus requires blood to blood contact. So kissing would not cause hepatitis B infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.