Liver ultrasound result

Hi Doc, appreciate if you could interpret my liver ultrasound result and i quote:

The liver is normal in size exhibiting inhomogenous echotexture with moderate increase in parenchymal echogenecity. No focal mass noted. The common bile duct and intrahepatic ducts are not dilated. The gallbladder is adequately distended with unthickened walls. The pancreas and spleen are unremarkable.

- unquote -

I have Hepatitis B and worried that this may be a start of something serious. Need you expert opinion. Thanks in advance.

It suggests that you may have some scarring of the liver. A liver biopsy may be indicated. However, some doctors treat up front and follow your virologic response.

HCV/HIV/HPV
pls interpret my husband lab result