Feb 5, 2009
If you get HCV/HIV from an infected needle, can you also contract HPV from an infected needle? Thank you so much for your answer.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No there is no data to suggest that you can get HPV in this way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hiv And Hpv The Same?
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- 180 Day Negative Hiv Test After Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.