Feb 5, 2009
If you get HCV/HIV from an infected needle, can you also contract HPV from an infected needle? Thank you so much for your answer.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No there is no data to suggest that you can get HPV in this way.
Liver ultrasound result
- Is Blood In Urine An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.