Feb 5, 2009
If you get HCV/HIV from an infected needle, can you also contract HPV from an infected needle? Thank you so much for your answer.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No there is no data to suggest that you can get HPV in this way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hiv And Hpv The Same?
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.