Feb 5, 2009
i just had my liver checked and it is a genotype of 2520,000 is this very bad
Response from Dr. McGovern
A viral load does not tell you anything about how much liver disease you have. It is just a useful parameter to follow when you begin treatment.
need a clarification
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Can I Get Hiv From Getting Rimmed?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.