need a clarification

hello sir,

I was infected with hep b 2years back then i took treatment in indian ayurvedic medicine every six month i did Blood test it was postive in my third test HbsAg and DNA HBV it became negative recenlty i tested HbsAg postive and DNA HBV negative. why it is showing fluctuation? I am going to marry my relative girl.My doctor said me it will not react to ur wife He advised take hep b vaccine to my wife . Is this true it will not transmit to my wife Please tell me ur opinion.When i was infected with hep b on that time i had a hep A also postive . What kind of action i have to take.

The main issue here is that hepatitis B vaccine is extremely protective. Yes this would be a good idea for your wife. I would also recommend testing for hepatitis B surface antibodies afterwards to be certain that her vaccine worked.

As for your blood tests...it seems that you have ongoing negative HBV DNA testing which is great news - it suggests that your disease, for now, is inactive.

HBsAg & HBsAb
hep c