|HBsAg & HBsAb
Feb 5, 2009
hi,, my lab result was HBsAg nonreactive; HbsAb reactive. can u pls explain me this result? does d result tells me that im infected with HEPA B?.. im so confused..
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You are not chronically infected with hepatitis B since your HBsAg test is nonreactive.
Your surface antibodies indicated protection.
I don't know if you are protected because of prior infection that cleared or.... prior vaccination.
I would get a hepatitis B core IgG test. If positive, you had prior infection that cleared. If negative, you were immunized in the past.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.