|HCV transmission, Please help
Feb 5, 2009
I have a few Warts on my face, my friend ( HCV positive)kiss me on that Warts . my question is What is the possability for HCV to transmite by this way since I read that virus isolated form saliva
Response from Dr. McGovern
...without blood to blood contact...I do not expect transmission. There is no risk associated with this event you describe.
Length of treatment for coinfected 36 y/o
- How Many Times Do You Have To Have Sex With That Person To Get Hiv?
- Thrush Tounge First Symptoms Continue Antibiotics
- Chills Without Fever As A Sign Of Hiv
- What Do You Do If You Accidentally Inject Yourself With Hiv Needle?
- Cd4 And White Blood Cell Count
- Does Hiv Cause Geographic Tongue?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.