|time frame for new hcv drugs
Feb 5, 2009
thank you so much for answering my question concerning the newest hcv drugs. any idea when they will be able to start using the new drugs? - the protease and promease inhibitors?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Not sure of a time frame yet...
platelet count 240
Length of treatment for coinfected 36 y/o
- What Does Oral Hairy Leukoplakia Look Like?
- Can U Get AIDS From Oral Sex On A Woman?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Blood Transfusion
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Rubbing Against Someone?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Tattoo?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.