|Hepatits B Late Seroconversion
Feb 5, 2009
Hi Doctor, I have HBsAg Positive , Anti-HBeAg Positive, Anthi-HBV Positive and all my liver tests are normal. my question is can i marry now ?? as i got engaged?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Certainly. You will want any future partner to get vaccinated against hepatitis B.
You yourself need ongoing evaluation and follow-up of your disease including liver function tests and measurement of the virus in your bloodstream (HBV DNA).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.