For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Hello Doctor, I have had lab work done and my results are as follows: 1) Hepatitis B SUR AG result is Negative and the reference range is Negative 2) Hepatitis B SUR AB result is Positive and reference range is Negative,

Can you please explain what this means? Do I need to get the Hepatitis B vaccination?

Thank you so much for this clarification!

Protective antibody titers are greater than 10. For levels less than 10, vaccine is indicated.

Benefit in starting early treatment of HCV within 6 months of Inflection
Begining Stage or Chronic Stage?