non-infectious hepa b

hi doc; This been a very informative forum special for those patients having this kind of health problem (hepa b carrier). Lately, this January 2009 I was diagnosed with non-infectious hepa B carrier.The lab result shows that; HBEAG ( cut-off value-0.659)and patients count-0.297.ANTI-HBCIGG(CUT-OFF VALUE-0.935) PATIENTS COUNTS-0.282.Can you possibly give interpretation on this? My second question is that can this virus be treated? and what is the medication.Third question is that can it be tirn the reactive Hepa B to non-reactive status? Thank you for the assistance and hope Almighty will give you always the strenght and courage to help patients with this kind of deseases.

Treatment is not required for a patient who is an inactive carrier. However, you should have HBV DNA testing to be certain that there is no virus in your bloodstream. I don't see that test listed here. I would also monitor your liver function tests.

Interferon and HIV Infection
One time deal?