Testing for hiv and hep B/C

Hi Doctor, Over a year ago I had a sexual risk exposure (brief unprotected vaginal), and I've been tested for hiv at close to 3 months, 5 months, 6 months, and 8 months, all negative. I was also tested for hep B and C around the 5 month mark, both negative. My question is, do you consider this to be conclusive, or should I maybe test for hiv and hepatitis again? Also, I was vaccinated for hep B when I was 13 or so, and I'm 25 now (so around 12 years ago). Am I still considered vaccinated? Please help...I've been worried about this for a long time now, and I really need some reassurance. Thank you.

I would not recommend any further testing except for hepatitis B surface antibody. You will want to know if your antibody levels are still protective against future infections.

anti-hbs
hepatitis b