|inactive hepatites b
Jan 25, 2009
my fiance has inactive hepatites b and i don't know if it is danger or not? and if it can be active after that or not? please reply thanks a lot
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Inactive hepatitis B is reassuring but he will need further follow up over time to be certain that this remains so.
In the meantime, be certain that you have been vaccinated against hepatitis B and have protective antibodies (a simple blood test for hepatitis B surface antibody will tell you that).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Sharing A Toothbrush
- HIV Risk After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Blood Splash?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Drinking After Someone?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Rubbing Penis?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Rubbing Stripper?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.