|inactive hepatites b
Jan 25, 2009
my fiance has inactive hepatites b and i don't know if it is danger or not? and if it can be active after that or not? please reply thanks a lot
Response from Dr. McGovern
Inactive hepatitis B is reassuring but he will need further follow up over time to be certain that this remains so.
In the meantime, be certain that you have been vaccinated against hepatitis B and have protective antibodies (a simple blood test for hepatitis B surface antibody will tell you that).
hepatitis B question answer please
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Antigen P24 2 Weeks After Exposure
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After 11 Months Symptoms Persist
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.