hepatitis B question answer please

oiI was really nervous about having contracted HIV through my exposure insertive oral sex but I have negative VIH test of 3,4,5 months ago;and one before the year from my expositure and this negative. But I have a question about insertive oral sex, which is likely to get hepatitis B by that episode of insertive oral sex? thank you very much and God bless doctor..

The most important thing I must say is that you MUST get your hepatitis B vaccine!!! This is a very effective vaccine and there is no reason for you to risk getting this infection when a perfectly effective vaccine exists.

It is also possible that you were previously immunized. However, I would recommend that you get hepatitis B surface antibody testing to be certain that you did...and furthermore to be certain the antibody levels are protective...

I would also recommend hepatitis A vaccine to you as well.

how soon can you tell if you have it
inactive hepatites b